The Bureaucracy of Murder Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 94 (1986)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franklin G. Mixon Jr & Len J. Treviño, 2010. "The modern economic theory of bureaucracy as a precursor to new public management," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 249-258, September.
- Berman, Eli & Laitin, David D., 2008.
"Religion, terrorism and public goods: Testing the club model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 1942-1967, October.
- Eli Berman & David D. Laitin, 2008. "Religion, Terrorism and Public Goods: Testing the Club Model," NBER Working Papers 13725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Salmon, 2013. "Horizontal competition in multilevel governmental settings," Working Papers hal-00830876, HAL.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1988.
"Transactions Costs and Internal Labor Markets,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 49-64, Spring.
- Breton, Albert, 1995. "Organizational hierarchies and bureaucracies: An integrative essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 411-440, September.
- Jacobsen, Dag Ingvar, 1999. "Trust in Political-Administrative Relations: The Case of Local Authorities in Norway and Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 839-853, May.
- Franklin G. Mixon & Ernest W. King, 2009. "Coercion, vertical trust and entrepreneurism in bureaucracies: evidence from the Nazi Holocaust," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 673-679.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.