Fiscal versus Traditional Market Variables in Canadian Migration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 94 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kari Hämäläinen & Petri Böckerman, 2002.
"Regional Labour Market Dynamics, Housing and Migration,"
284, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Kari Hämäläinen & Petri Böckerman, 2004. "Regional Labor Market Dynamics, Housing, and Migration," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 543-568.
- Basher, Syed A. & Fachin, Stefano, 2008. "The long-term decline of internal migration in Canada – Ontario as a case study," MPRA Paper 6685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kessler, Anke & Lessmann, Christian, 2010. "Interregional Redistribution and Regional Disparities: How Equalization Does (Not) Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 8133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1996.
"Illegal Immigration, Border Enforcement, and Relative Wages: Evidence from Apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico Border,"
Research Department Publications
4036, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Gordon H. Hanson, 1999. "Illegal Immigration, Border Enforcement, and Relative Wages: Evidence from Apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico Border," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1337-1357, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1996. "Illegal Immigration, Border Enforcement, and Relative Wages: Evidence from Apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico Border," NBER Working Papers 5592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albouy, David, 2012.
"Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- David Albouy, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization," NBER Working Papers 16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathleen M. Day & Stanley L. Winer, 2005.
"Policy-induced Internal Migration: An Empirical Investigation of the Canadian Case,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1605, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kathleen Day & Stanley Winer, 2006. "Policy-induced internal migration: An empirical investigation of the Canadian case," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 535-564, September.
- Finnie, Ross, 2001. "The Effects of Inter-provincial Mobility on Individuals' Earnings: Panel Model Estimates for Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001163e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Kari, 2002. "Housing, dynamics of regional labour markets and migration," ERSA conference papers ersa02p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1996. "Inmigración ilegal, aplicación de la ley en la frontera y salarios relativos: elementos de juicio sobre las detenciones en la frontera entre EE.UU. y México," Research Department Publications 4037, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.