General Equilibrium Tax Incidence under Imperfect Competition: A Quantity-setting Supergame Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 93 (1985)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Li & Altshuler, Rosanne, 2013.
"Measuring The Burden Of The Corporate Income Tax Under Imperfect Competition,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 66(1), pages 215-37, March Cit.
- Li Liu & Rosanne Altshuler, 2011. "Measuring the burden of the corporate income tax under imperfect competition," Working Papers 1105, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2005.
"Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A review of What We Know,"
NBER Working Papers
11686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006. "Who Bears the Corporate Tax? A Review of What We Know," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 20, pages 1-40 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Damania, 1998. "The Scope for Exchange Rate Pass-through in an Oligopoly," School of Economics Working Papers 1998-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1990. "Public Sector Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elie Appelbaum & Eliakim Katz, 1996.
"Corporate taxation, incumbency advantage and entry,"
1996_12, York University, Department of Economics.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Katz, Eliakim, 1996. "Corporate taxation, incumbency advantage and entry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1817-1828, December.
- Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G., 2000. "On the formation of industry lobby groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 315-335, April.
- Holcomb, James H. & Nelson, Paul S., 1997. "The role of monitoring in duopoly market outcomes," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 79-93.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 1996. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries: An Oligopolistic Supergame Analysis," Working Papers ecpap-96-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1989.
"Estimating Market Structure and Tax Incidence: The Japanese Television Market,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 225-39, March.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "Estimating market structure and tax incidence: the Japanese television market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8769c17g, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- James Alm & Steven Thorpe, 1995. "Taxation, imperfect competition, and discontinuities," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 419-438, October.
- Dillen, Mats, 1995. "Corrective tax and subsidy policies in economies with Bertrand competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 267-282, October.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 2001. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries and Cartel Unity," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(5), pages 659-674, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.