Corrective tax and subsidy policies in economies with Bertrand competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-66, September.
- Konishi, H. & Okuno-Fujiwara, M. & Suzumura, K., 1988. "Welfare improving tax-subsidy schemes in an oligopolistic setting," CORE Discussion Papers 1988020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Myles, Gareth D., 1989. "Ramsey tax rules for economies with imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 95-115, February.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1987. "Imperfect competition, unemployment and policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 417-426.
- Dixon, H. & Rankin, N., 1991.
"Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: a Survey,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
387, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1994. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 171-99, April.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1992. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 1990. " General Equilibrium Theory with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 297-328.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1978.
"Taxing price makers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 423-455, December.
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992.
"The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Working Papers 821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Benassy, Jean-pascal, 1989. "Microeconomic foundations and properties of a macroeconomic model with imperfect competition," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8927, CEPREMAP.
- Stern, Nicholas, 1987. "The effects of taxation, price control and government contracts in oligopoly and monopolistic competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 133-158, March.
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence W, 1985. "General Equilibrium Tax Incidence under Imperfect Competition: A Quantity-setting Supergame Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1212-23, December.
- repec:fth:louvco:8820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne Dröge & Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2005. "Corrective Ad Valorem and Unit Taxes: A Welfare Comparison," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 534, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sen, Debapriya & Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2013. "Decreasing returns, patent licensing and price-reducing taxes," MPRA Paper 46246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kächelein, Holger, 2004. "Capital Tax Competition and Partial Cooperation : Welfare Enhancing or not?," BERG Working Paper Series 51, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.