Corrective tax and subsidy policies in economies with Bertrand competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991.
"The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition,"
821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992. "The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Konishi, H. & Okuno-Fujiwara, M. & Suzumura, K., 1988. "Welfare improving tax-subsidy schemes in an oligopolistic setting," CORE Discussion Papers 1988020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence W, 1985. "General Equilibrium Tax Incidence under Imperfect Competition: A Quantity-setting Supergame Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1212-23, December.
- Bonanno, Giacomo, 1990. " General Equilibrium Theory with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 297-328.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1992.
"Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixon, Huw David & Rankin, Neil, 1994. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: A Survey," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 171-99, April.
- Dixon, H. & Rankin, N., 1991. "Imperfect Competition and Macroeconomics: a Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 387, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- repec:fth:louvco:8820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1987. "Monopolistic Competition and the Effects of Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 647-66, September.
- Benassy, Jean-pascal, 1989. "Microeconomic foundations and properties of a macroeconomic model with imperfect competition," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8927, CEPREMAP.
- Myles, Gareth D., 1989. "Ramsey tax rules for economies with imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 95-115, February.
- Guesnerie Roger & Laffont Jean-jacques, 1978.
"Taxing price makers,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1987. "Imperfect competition, unemployment and policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 417-426.
- Stern, Nicholas, 1987. "The effects of taxation, price control and government contracts in oligopoly and monopolistic competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 133-158, March.
- Susanne Dröge & Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2005. "Corrective Ad Valorem and Unit Taxes: A Welfare Comparison," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 534, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kächelein, Holger, 2004. "Capital Tax Competition and Partial Cooperation : Welfare Enhancing or not?," BERG Working Paper Series 51, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.