Relative Price Variability and Nonuniform Inflationary Expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 90 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1986.
"Inflation and Labour Market Adjustment,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(29), pages 63-73, February.
- Hercowitz, Zvi, 1982.
"Money and price dispersion in the united states,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 25-37, July.
- Ardeni, Pier-Giorgio & Rausser, Gordon C., 1990.
"Alternative subsidy reduction paths: the role of fiscal and monetary policy linkages,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt5074f3vq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Ardeni, Pier-Giorgio & Rausser, Gordon C., 1990. "Alternative subsidy reduction paths : the role of fiscal and monetary policy linkages," CUDARE Working Paper Series 566, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- John H. Makin & Vito Tanzi, 1983. "The Level and Volatility of Interest Rates in the United States: The Roles of Expected Inflation, Real Rates, and Taxes," NBER Working Papers 1167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Makin, 1984. "A Fiscal Framework for Analysis of Interest Rate Behavior in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 1355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Liu, Fushang, 2005. "ARCH models for multi-period forecast uncertainty-a reality check using a panel of density forecasts," MPRA Paper 21693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.