The Successes and Failures of Professor Smith
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 84 (1976)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haiou Zhou, 2009. "Evolutionary Dynamics of the Market Equilibrium with Division of Labor∗," Monash Economics Working Papers 12-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Guangzhen Sun & Xiaokai Yang & Shuntian Yao, 1999.
"Theoretical Foundation of Economic Development Based on Networking Decisions in the Competitive Market,"
CID Working Papers
16, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Sun, G. & Yang, X. & Yao, S., 2000. "Theoretical Foundation of Econonic Development Based on Networking Decisions in the Competitive Market," Papers 16, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Paul Oslington, 2012. "God and the Market: Adam Smith’s Invisible Hand," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(4), pages 429-438, July.
- Bryan L. Boulier & Jack W. Wilson, 1982. "The Division of Labor is Limited to the Extent of the Market: A Test of the Hypothesis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 301-307, Oct-Dec.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2008.
"Different Employment of Capitals in Vertically Integrated Sectors: Smith after the Austrians,"
11702, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Oct 2008.
- Ferdinando Meacci, 2009. "Different employment of capitals in vertically integrated sectors: Smith after the Austrians," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 333-348, December.
- Sun, Guang-Zhen & Yang, Xiaokai & Zhou, Lin, 2004. "General equilibria in large economies with endogenous structure of division of labor," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 237-256, October.
- Cheng, Wenli & Yang, Xiaokai, 2004. "Inframarginal analysis of division of labor: A survey," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 137-174, October.
- Miller, S.M., 2004. "New classical versus neoclassical frameworks: a review of Yang," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 175-185, October.
- Gerdes, William, 2013. "Adam Smith and the Great Deceleration in the U,S. Economy," MPRA Paper 53599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Brennan, 2006. "Defending The Indefensible? Culture'S Role In The Productive/Unproductive Dichotomy," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 403-425.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.