Competitive Firm and the Theory of Input Demand under Price Uncertainty: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2012.
"Input versus output taxation in an experimental international economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 216-232.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2004. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input Versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input Versus Output Taxation In An Experimental International Economy," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000277, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 0000.
"An Experimental Investigation of Wage Taxation and Unemployment in Closed and Open Economies,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
00-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2007. "An experimental investigation of wage taxation and unemployment in closed and open economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 871-900, May.
- Riedl, Arno & Winden, Frans van, 2007. "An experimental investigation of wage taxation and unemployment in closed and open economies," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-16447, Maastricht University.
- Wall, Charles A. & Fisher, Brian S., 1988. "Supply Response and the Theory of Production and Profit Functions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2008.
"Uninsurable Risks: Uncertainty in Production, the Value of Information and Price Dispersion,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(8), pages A0.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2007. "Uninsurable Risks: Uncertainty in Production, the Value of Information and Price Dispersion," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 341-383, November.
- Perry, Janet E. & Mishra, Ashok K., 1999. "Forward Contracting Of Inputs: A Farm-Level Analysis," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 17(2).
- Arno Riedl & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 2000. "Does the Wage Tax System cause Budget Deficits?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-094/1, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.