The Specification of the Demand for Money and the Tax Multiplier
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 80 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan.-Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marvasti, A. & Smyth, David J., 1999. "The effect of barter on the demand for money: an empirical analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 73-80, July.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Zadeh, Ali H. M., 1999. "Econometric tests of alternative scale variables in money demand in open economies: International evidence from selected OECD countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 193-211.
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2006. "Non-nested tests for competing U.S. narrow money demand functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 339-363, March.
- Dahalan, Jauhari & Sharma, Subhash C. & Sylwester, Kevin, 2007. "Scale variable specification in a money demand function for Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 867-882, December.
- Wen-Ya Chang & Ching-Chong Lai, 1999. "Efficiency wages and the balanced budget theorem," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(3), pages 314-324, September.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 1999. "The Mundell proposition with efficient wage-employment bargaining," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 765-784.
- Lassila, Jukka, . "Essays on Taxes and Wage Formation," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 32.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Are Tax Cuts Really Expansionary?," NBER Working Papers 1443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.