Rates of Amortization of Advertising Expenditures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 79 (1971)
Issue (Month): 5 (Sept.-Oct.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino, 2014.
"Brand Capital and Firm Value,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), pages 150-169, January.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino, 2013. "Code and data files for "Brand Capital and Firm Value"," Computer Codes 12-71, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji & Vitorino, Maria Ana, 2013. "Brand Capital and Firm Value," Working Paper Series 2013-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Berry, Heather & Sakakibara, Mariko, 2008. "Resource accumulation and overseas expansion by Japanese multinationals," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 277-302, February.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2005. "Advertising, intangible assets, and unpriced entertainment," Working Papers 05-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.