Potential Entrants Discourage Entry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 75 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wegberg, M.J.A.M. & Witteloostuijn, A. van & Roscam Abbing, M., 1994. "Multimarket and multiproject collusion: why European integration may reduce intra--Community competition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373405, Tilburg University.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1993. "Multimarket competition and business strategy," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373416, Tilburg University.
- Elmar Wolfstetter & Walter Elberfeld, 1997.
"A Dynamic Model of Bertrand Competition with Entry,"
- Elberfeld, Walter & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 1999. "A dynamic model of Bertrand competition with entry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 513-525, May.
- Rancan, Antonella, 2012. "The Origin of the Sylos Postulate: Modigliani's and Sylos Labini's Contributions to Oligopoly Theory," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp12070, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Alessandro Bonanno, 2010. "An empirical investigation of Wal-Mart's expansion into food retailing," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 220-242.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C., 1996. "Resource allocation to defensive marketing and manufacturing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 453-466, November.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Haller, Lawrence E., 1991. "Determinants of Entry: A Study of Leading U.S. Supermarket Chain Entry Patterns," Research Reports 25226, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.