Some Locational Factors in the Iron and Steel Industry since the Early Nineteenth Century
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 56 (1948)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanda Naknoi, 2008. "Tariffs and the Expansion of the American Pig Iron Industry, 1870-1940," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1214, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2013.
"Through the magnifying glass: provincial aspects of industrial growth in post-Unification Italy,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 66(1), pages 57-85, 02.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2010. "Through the Magnifying Glass: Provincial Aspects of Industrial Growth in Post-Unification Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 4, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sukkoo Kim, 1997. "Regions, Resources, and Economic Geography: Sources of U.S. Regional Comparative Advantage, 1880-1987," NBER Working Papers 6322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Kevin T. McNamara, 2008. "Evolution Of Investment Flows In U.S. Manufacturing:A Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 08-06, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Houpt, Stefan, . "Putting Spanish steel on the map : the location of Spanish integrated steel, 1880-1936," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/5553, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Stefan Houpt, 1998. "Location of Spanish integrated steel, 1880-1936," Working Papers in Economic History wh983303, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.