Behavioral Rationality in Finance: The Case of Dividends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 59 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucy F. Ackert & William C. Hunter, 2000.
"An empirical examination of the price-dividend relation with dividend management,"
Working Paper Series
WP-00-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lucy Ackert & William Hunter, 2001. "An Empirical Examination of the Price-Dividend Relation with Dividend Management," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 115-129, April.
- Peter-Jan Engelen, 2006. "Difficulties in the criminal prosecution of insider tradingâ€”A clinical study of the Bekaert case," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 121-141, September.
- Fernández, Pablo, 2002. "Company valuation methods. The most common errors in valuations," IESE Research Papers D/449, IESE Business School.
- Gürtler, Marc & Hartmann, Nora, 2003. "Behavioral dividend policy," Working Papers FW04V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- P.J. Engelen, 2006. "An economic analysis of the Bekaert NV insider trading case," Working Papers 06-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Werner F. M. De Bondt & Richard H. Thaler, 1994. "Financial Decision-Making in Markets and Firms: A Behavioral Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. McDonald & Naomi Soderstrom, 1986. "Dividend and Share Changes: Is There a Financing Hierarchy?," NBER Working Papers 2029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13929 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.