Approximate Optimality of Aboriginal Property Rights
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Law & Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenberg, Jacob & Weiss, Avi, 2012. "Property rights and institutions in biblical society: The purchase of the Cave of the Patriarchs," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 279-285.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2004. "Empirical Study of the Civil Justice System," NBER Working Papers 10825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee J. Alston & Edwyna Harris & Bernardo Mueller, 2009.
"De Facto and De Jure Property Rights: Land Settlement and Land Conflict on the Australian, Brazilian and U.S. Frontiers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
607, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Lee J. Alston & Edwyna Harris & Bernardo Mueller, 2009. "De Facto and De Jure Property Rights: Land Settlement and Land Conflict on the Australian, Brazilian and U.S. Frontiers," NBER Working Papers 15264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Halkos & Nicholas Kyriazis, 2003. "Property Rights and Game-Theory Implications of Satellite Communications: The Bilateral Case of Greece and Russia," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 233-250, May.
- Jongwook Kim & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2002. "Resource-based and property rights perspectives on value creation: the case of oil field unitization," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4-5), pages 225-245.
- Benito ArruÃ±ada, 2005. "Human nature and institutional analysis," Economics Working Papers 822, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2008.
- Uta-Maria Niederle, 2004. "From Possession to Property: Preferences and the Role of Culture," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Matthew J. Baker & Kurtis Swope, 2004. "Sharing, Gift-Giving, and Optimal Resource Use Incentives in Hunter-Gatherer Society," Departmental Working Papers, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics 8, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Anderson, C. Leigh & Swimmer, Eugene, 1997. "Some empirical evidence on property rights of first peoples," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Anderson, Terry L. & Parker, Dominic P., 2009. "Economic development lessons from and for North American Indian economies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), March.
- Clay, Karen, 1997. "Trade, Institutions, and Credit," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 495-521, October.
- Garrouste, Pierre, 2008. "The Handbook of New Institutional Economics, C. Ménard, M.M. Shirley (Eds.), Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands. 2005, 884Â +Â xi pp., $199.00, index, ISBN: 10 1-4020-2687-0," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 532-536, August.
- Seth Norton, 2000. "The Cost of Diversity: Endogenous Property Rights and Growth," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 319-337, December.
- Lee J. Alston & Bernardo Mueller, 2010. "Property Rights, Land Conflict and Tenancy in Brazil," NBER Working Papers 15771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.