Fertility and Pension Programs in LDCs: A Model of Mutual Reinforcement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 32 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012.
"Social security family finance and demography,"
38804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2009.
"How to avoid a pension crisis: A question of intelligent system design,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp04_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Cigno, Alessandro, 2009. "How to Avoid a Pension Crisis: A Question of Intelligent System Design," IZA Policy Papers 4, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandro Cigno, 2009. "How to Avoid a Pension Crisis: A Question of Intelligent System Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 2590, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis, 1997. "The problem of population and growth: A review of the literature from Malthus to contemporary models of endogenous population and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 205-242, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.