Difference-based semiparametric estimation of partial linear regression models
AbstractThis article describes the plreg command, which implements the difference-based algorithm for fitting partial linear regression models. Copyright 2006 by StataCorp LP.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 6 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yatchew, A., 1997. "An elementary estimator of the partial linear model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 135-143, December.
- Mesnard, Alice & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Is inequality bad for business : a non-linear microeconomic model of wealth effects on self-employment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2527, The World Bank.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2014.
"Spatial inequality and development — Is there an inverted-U relationship?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 35-51.
- Christian Lessmann, 2011. "Spatial Inequality and Development - Is there an Inverted-U Relationship?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3622, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rahman, Aminur & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2010.
"Can donor coordination solve the aid proliferation problem ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5251, The World Bank.
- Rahman, Aminur & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012. "Can donor coordination solve the aid proliferation problem?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 609-612.
- Gajigo, Ousman & Schwab, Benjamin, 2012.
"The Rhythm of the Rains: Seasonal Effects on Child Health in The Gambia,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
125788, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gajigo, Ousman & Schwab, Benjamin, 2012. "The Rhythm of the Rains: Seasonal Effects on Child Health in The Gambia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126343, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ahmed, Salma & Ray, Ranjan, 2012.
"Health Consequences of Child Labour in Bangladesh,"
47157, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2013.
- Jeremy D. Foltz & Ousman Gajigo, 2012. "Working Paper 145 - Assessing the Returns to Education in the Gambia," Working Paper Series 376, African Development Bank.
- Jeremy D. Foltz & Ousman Gajigo, 2012. "Assessing the Returns to Education in The Gambia-super- †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 21(4), pages 580-608, August.
- Beegle, Kathleen & Himelein, Kristen & Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "Frame-of-reference bias in subjective welfare," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 556-570.
- Lagrange, Arthur Alik & Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "Evaluating workfare when the work is unpleasant : evidence for India's national rural employment guarantee scheme," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6272, The World Bank.
- Cagatay Bircan, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment and wages: does the level of ownership matter?,"
157, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Bircan, Çağatay, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Wages: Does the Level of Ownership Matter?," Working Papers 618, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Dutta, Puja & Murgai, Rinku & Ravallion., Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2012. "Does India's employment guarantee scheme guarantee employment ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6003, The World Bank.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M., 2011. "Blessing or curse? Appreciation, amenities and resistance to urban renewal," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 32-45, January.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás Gonzalez Pampillón, 2011. "Assessing the Distributive Impact of More than Doubling the Minimum Wage: The Case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1711, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ousman Gajigo & Emelly Mutambatsere & Guirane Samba Ndiaye, 2012. "Working Paper 147 - Gold Mining in Africa-Maximizing Economic Returns for Countries," Working Paper Series 378, African Development Bank.
- Jukka Pirttilä & Ilpo Suoniemi, 2010. "Public Provision, Commodity Demand and Hours of Work: An Empirical Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3000, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yu, Bingxin, 2012. "From Plot to Plate: Linking Agricultural Productivity and Human Nutrition in Bangladesh," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126803, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M., 2009.
"The train has left the station: Do markets value intra-city access to inter-city rail connections?,"
13900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt, 2011. "The Train has Left the Station: Do Markets Value Intracity Access to Intercity Rail Connections?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(3), pages 312-335, 08.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2010. "Blessing or Curse? Appreciation, Amenities and Resistance around the Berlin "Mediaspree"," Working Papers 032, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Mikko Myrskylä & Andrew Fenelon, 2012. "Maternal Age and Offspring Adult Health: Evidence From the Health and Retirement Study," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1231-1257, November.
- Thomas Strobel, 2012. "New evidence on the sources of EU countries’ productivity growth—industry growth differences from R&D and competition," Empirica, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 293-325, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.