Testing Linear Hypotheses on National Account Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Bajada, 2000.
"An Examination of the Statistical Discrepancy and Private Investment Expenditure,"
Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney
103, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Christopher Bajada, 2001. "An Examination of the Statistical Discrepancy and Private Investment Expenditure," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 27-61, May.
- Canning, Patrick & Wang, Zhi, 2004. "A flexible modeling framework to estimate interregional trade patterns and input-output accounts," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3359, The World Bank.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Roman A. Ahmed & George Athanasopoulos, 2007.
"Optimal combination forecasts for hierarchical time series,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics
9/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hyndman, Rob J. & Ahmed, Roman A. & Athanasopoulos, George & Shang, Han Lin, 2011. "Optimal combination forecasts for hierarchical time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2579-2589, September.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy Nalewaik, 2010.
"News, Noise, and Estimates of the "True" Unobserved State of the Economy,"
BEA Working Papers, Bureau of Economic Analysis
0068, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2007. "News, noise, and estimates of the "true" unobserved state of the economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2007-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alastair Cunningham & Chris Jeffery & George Kapetanios & Vincent Labhard, 2007. "A State Space Approach To The Policymaker's Data Uncertainty Problem," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006, Money Macro and Finance Research Group 168, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Wang, Zhi & Gehlhar, Mark & Yao, Shunli, 2010. "A globally consistent framework for reliability-based trade statistics reconciliation in the presence of an entrepôt," China Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 161-189, March.
- Zhi Wang & Mark Gehlhar & Shunli Yao, 2007. "A Globally Consistent Framework for Reliability-based Trade Statistics Reconciliation in the Presence of an EntrepÃƒÂ´t," Trade Working Papers 22715, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & J. Joseph Beaulieu, 2004.
"A consistent accounting of U.S. productivity growth,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
2004-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eric J. Bartelsman & J. Joseph Beaulieu, 2007. "A Consistent Accounting of U.S. Productivity Growth," NBER Chapters, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, in: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches, pages 449-482 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.