Determinants of Male School Enrollments: A Time-Series Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 64 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cullinan, John & Flannery, Darragh & Walsh, Sharon & McCoy, Selina, 2012.
"Distance Effects, Social Class and the Decision to Participate in Higher Education in Ireland,"
WP444, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Cullinan & Darragh Flannery & Sharon Walsh & Selina Mccoy, 2013. "Distance Effects, Social Class and the Decision to Participate in Higher Education in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 19-51.
- Diana Alessandrini, 2014. "On the Cyclicality of Schooling Decisions: Evidence from Canadian Data," Working Paper Series 16_14, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & San Segundo, Maria J., 2002. "Staying-on at school at 16: the impact of labor market conditions in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 353-365, August.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paula Herrera & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2007.
"El salario mínimo: aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros paises,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002544, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paula Herrera & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2008. "El salario mínimo: aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros países," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Paula Herrera & Luie Eduardo Arango & Carlos Estéban Posada, 2007. "El salario mínimo aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros paises," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÃA 003944, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Paula Herrera & Carlos Esteban Posada, . "El salario mínimo: aspectos generales sobre los casos de Colombia y otros países," Borradores de Economia 436, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bradley, Elizabeth S., 2012. "The Effect of the Business Cycle on Freshman Major Choice," MPRA Paper 42412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johnson, Matthew T., 2013. "The impact of business cycle fluctuations on graduate school enrollment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 122-134.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.