A Solution to Optimal Control of Linear Systems with Unknown Parameters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M.P. Tucci & D.A. Kendrick & H.M. Amman, 2011.
"Expected optimal feedback with Time-Varying Parameters,"
11-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marco Tucci & David Kendrick & Hans Amman, 2013. "Expected Optimal Feedback with Time-Varying Parameters," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 351-371, October.
- Marco P. Tucci & David A. Kendrick & Hans M. Amman, 2007. "Expected optimal feedback with Time-Varying Parameters," Department of Economics University of Siena 497, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Johnson, Timothy C., 2007. "Optimal learning and new technology bubbles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2486-2511, November.
- Preston J. Miller, 1981. "Economic stabilization policy: a survey," Staff Report 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Preston J. Miller & Arthur J. Rolnick, 1979. "The CBO's policy analysis: an unquestionable misuse of a questionable theory," Staff Report 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.