AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Journal of Risk Research.
Volume (Year): 5 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJRR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Heuristic Schelling: economy of organized crime," MPRA Paper 31306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada G., Fernando, 2011.
"The logic of the violence in the civil war: The armed conflict in Colombia,"
PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "The logic of the violence in the civil war: the armed conflict in Colombia," MPRA Paper 29685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi & Nakamura, Nobuto, 2004. "Reactive JIT ordering system for changes in the mean and variance of demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 181-196, November.
- Salomón Kalmanovitz & Enrique López, 2003.
"La Agricultura En Colombia Entre 1950 Y 2000,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002937, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.