AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Journal of Risk Research.
Volume (Year): 5 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJRR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Heuristic Schelling: economy of organized crime," MPRA Paper 31306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada G., Fernando, 2011.
"The logic of the violence in the civil war: The armed conflict in Colombia,"
PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "The logic of the violence in the civil war: the armed conflict in Colombia," MPRA Paper 29685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi & Nakamura, Nobuto, 2004. "Reactive JIT ordering system for changes in the mean and variance of demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 181-196, November.
- Salomón Kalmanovitz & Enrique López, 2003.
"La Agricultura En Colombia Entre 1950 Y 2000,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002937, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.