Entrepreneurship and intra-industry trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 138 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 1999.
"Ethnic Chinese Networks in International Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
7189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SÃ©bastien Jean, 2002.
"International Trade and Firms' Heterogeneity under Monopolistic Competition,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 291-311, July.
- Sébastien Jean, 2000. "International Trade and Firms’ Heterogeneity Under Monopolistic Competition," Working Papers 2000-13, CEPII research center.
- Montagna, Catia, 2001.
"Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 27-44, February.
- Catia Montagna, 1998. "Efficiency Gaps, Love of Variety and International Trade," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 090, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- James E. Rauch, 1996.
"Networks versus Markets in International Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
5617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1998. "Immigration and Trade Creation: Econometric Evidence from Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62, February.
- Trabold, Harald & Parvati Trubswetter & Philipp J H Schroder, 2003.
"Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
206, Royal Economic Society.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder & Harald Trabold & Parvati Trübswetter, 2003. "Intermediation in Foreign Trade: When Do Exporters Rely on Intermediaries?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 336, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan Jørgensen & Philipp Schröder & Zhihao Yu, 2012. "Globalization beyond partitioning: back to Krugman’s world," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 73-87, April.
- Matthew Cole, 2011.
"Not all trade restrictions are created equally,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 411-427, September.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2009.
"A Simple Model of Service Offshoring with Time Zone Differences,"
0916, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van, 2010. "A simple model of service offshoring with time zone differences," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 217-227, December.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Simple Model of Service Offshoring with Time Zone Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 2990, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.