Foreign entry and domestic welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 134 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Simon P & De Palma, Andre, 1992. "The Logit as a Model of Product Differentiation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 51-67, January.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1990. "Foreign penetration and national welfare under oligopoly," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 141-154, June.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1998.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Local Content Requirement, and Profit Taxation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 444-57, March.
- Lahiri, S & Ono, Y, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment, Local Content Requirement, and Profit Taxation," ISER Discussion Paper 0438, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- P. Lloyd, 1998. "Globalisation and competition policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 161-185, June.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009.
"A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2010. "A simple model of foreign brand penetration under monopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 235-245, July.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 0910, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," MPRA Paper 16141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominik Egli & Frank Westermann, 2004.
"Optimal Tariffs and Subsidies and Changes in Market Structure,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 406-412, 08.
- Dominik Egli & Frank Westermann, 2000. "Optimal Tariffs and Subsidies And Changes in Markets Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 369, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2000. "Foreign Entry and Domestic Welfare: Can "Market Discipline" Be Excessive?," Working papers 83, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2008.
"Import Quotas, Export Promotion and Intra-industry Trade,"
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2001. "Import Quotas, Export Promotion and Intra-Industry Trade," Working papers 96, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.