Foreign entry and domestic welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 134 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- P. Lloyd, 1998. "Globalisation and competition policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 161-185, June.
- Lahiri, S & Ono, Y, 1997.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Local Content Requirement, and Profit Taxation,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0438, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment, Local Content Requirement, and Profit Taxation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 444-57, March.
- Anderson, Simon P & De Palma, Andre, 1992. "The Logit as a Model of Product Differentiation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 51-67, January.
- Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1990. "Foreign penetration and national welfare under oligopoly," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 141-154, June.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2008.
"Foreign Entry and Domestic Welfare: Can “Market Discipline” be Excessive,"
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2000. "Foreign Entry and Domestic Welfare: Can "Market Discipline" Be Excessive?," Working papers 83, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2010.
"A simple model of foreign brand penetration under monopolistic competition,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 235-245, July.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 0910, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," MPRA Paper 16141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2008.
"Import Quotas, Export Promotion and Intra-industry Trade,"
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2001. "Import Quotas, Export Promotion and Intra-Industry Trade," Working papers 96, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Dominik Egli & Frank Westermann, 2004.
"Optimal Tariffs and Subsidies and Changes in Market Structure,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 406-412, 08.
- Dominik Egli & Frank Westermann, 2000. "Optimal Tariffs and Subsidies And Changes in Markets Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 369, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.