China and the international relocation of world textile and clothing activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 125 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Kym Anderson & Young-Il Park, 1988. "China and the International Relocation of World Textile and Clothing Activity," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yamazawa, Ippei, 1983. "Renewal of the Textile Industry in Developed Countries and World Textile Trade," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 24(1), pages 25-41, June.
- Bowen, Harry P, 1983. "Changes in the International Distribution of Resources and Their Impact on U.S. Comparative Advantage," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 402-14, August.
- Cable, Vincent, 1987. "Textiles and Clothing in a New Round of Trade Negotiations," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(4), pages 619-46, September.
- Keesing, Donald B & Sherk, Donald R, 1971. "Population Density in Patterns of Trade and Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 956-61, December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1983. "Economic Growth, Comparative Advantage and Agricultural Trade of Pacific Rim Countries," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1990. "China's Economic Growth, Changing Comparative Advantages and Agricultural Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(01), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.