Changes in the International Distribution of Resources and Their Impact on U.S. Comparative Advantage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 65 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Rodríguez Rodríguez, 1992. "Contenido factorial del comercio español de manufacturas: nueva evidencia," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(2), pages 317-326, May.
- Alexandre Le Vernoy & Patrick Messerlin, 2010. "Water and the WTO: Don’t kill the messenger," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Redding, Stephen, 2002.
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 299-334, December.
- Redding, Stephen, 2002. "Specialization dynamics," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Vadym Konchyn, 2004. "Komparative Wettbewerbsposition der Ukraine in den Produktions- und Handelsbeziehungen im Weltwirtschaftssystem und mit dem sich erweiternden Europa," Kiel Working Papers 1219, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cletus Coughlin, 1988. "The competitive nature of state spending on the promotion of manufacturing exports," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 34-42.
- Bowen, Harry P & Leamer, Edward E & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1987.
"Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 791-809, December.
- Harry P. Bowen & Edward E. Leamer & Leo Sveikauskas, 1986. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," NBER Working Papers 1918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland, 1987. "Newly industrializing countries’ comparative advantage in manufactured goods," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 679-696, December.
- Kym Anderson & Young-Il Park, 1988.
"China and the International Relocation of World Textile and Clothing Activity,"
School of Economics Working Papers
1988-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Young-il Park, 1989. "China and the international relocation of world textile and clothing activity," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 129-148, March.
- Rauch, James E, 1991.
"Reconciling the Pattern of Trade with the Pattern of Migration,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 775-96, September.
- James E. Rauch, 1991. "Reconciling the Pattern of Trade with the Pattern of Migration," NBER Working Papers 3605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h2qa1ccc1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pedussel Wu, 2011.
"Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte, revised 13 Jul 2012.
- Bowen, Harry P. & Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2012. "Immigrant specificity and the relationship between trade and immigration: Theory and evidence," Working Papers 70, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB), Berlin School of Economics and Law.
- Dean, Judith M., 1992. "Trade and the environment : a survey of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 966, The World Bank.
- Grossman, G.M., 1989.
"Explaining Japan'S Innovation And Trade: A Model Of Quality Competition And Dynamic Comparative Advantage,"
151, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1989. "Explaining Japan's Innovation and Trade: A model of Quality Competition and Dynamic Comparive Advantage," NBER Working Papers 3194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koo, Won W. & Anderson, Craig Scott, 1988. "Effects of Resource Endowments on Agricultural Trade," Agricultural Economics Reports 23203, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Shujiro Urata & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "Services Trade in East Asia," NBER Chapters, in: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11, pages 379-428 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.