The sociopolitical analysis of inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 120 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael L. Wachter, 1976. "The Changing Cyclical Responsiveness of Wage Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(1), pages 115-168.
- Phelps Brown, E H, 1971. "The Analysis of Wage Movements Under Full Employment," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 18(3), pages 233-43, November.
- Baxter, J L, 1973. "Inflation in the Context of Relative Deprivation and Social Justice," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 20(3), pages 263-82, November.
- William H. Meckling, 1976. "Values and the Choice of the Model of the Individual in the Social Sciences," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 112(IV), pages 545-560, December.
- W. Craig Riddell, 1983. "The Responsiveness of Wage Settlements in Canada and Economic Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Robert M. Solow, 1979. "Alternative Approaches to Macroeconomic Theory: A Partial View," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 339-54, August.
- Christofides, Louis N & Swidinsky, Robert & Wilton, David A, 1980. "A Microeconometric Analysis of the Canadian Wage Determination Process," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(186), pages 165-78, May.
- Burton, John, 1977. "A Critique of the Relative Deprivation Hypothesis of Wage Inflation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 24(1), pages 67-76, February.
- Williamson, John & Wood, Geoffrey E, 1976. "The British Inflation: Indigenous or Imported?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 520-31, September.
- Johnston, J, 1972. "A Model of Wage Determination under Bilateral Monopoly," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 837-52, September.
- Daniel Arce, 1997. "Fiscal Pacts," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 271-284, July.
- Richard Burdekin & Paul Burkett, 1988. "Monetary accommodation of income claims and the expectations-augmented phillips curve: In search of a stable policy rule," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 169-177, March.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1985. "Inflation, chômage et la planification des récessions : la Théorie générale de Keynes et après," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 171-199, juin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.