The theory of international trade among industrial Nations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 116 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary Hufbauer, 1970. "The Impact of National Characteristics & Technology on the Commodity Composition of Trade in Manufactured Goods," NBER Chapters, in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 143-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finger, J M, 1975. "Trade Overlap and Intra-Industry Trade," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 581-89, December.
- Klein, Roger W, 1973. "A Dynamic Theory of Comparative Advantage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 173-84, March.
- Barker, Terry S, 1977. "International Trade and Economic Growth: An Alternative to the Neoclassical Approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 153-72, June.
- James Riedel & Kurt Rothschild & Ute Herdmann & Siegfried Schoppe & Paulgeorg Juhl & Franz Gehrels & Henning Klodt & H. Gray & Peter Nunnenkamp, 1985.
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 387-403, June.
- Suphan Andic & Richard Pomfret & Rameshwar Tandon & Odomar Vancraeyenest & Rolf Langhammer & Dietmar Gebert & Peter Nunnenkamp & Hubertus Müller-Groeling & Franz Gehrels & Mikuláš Luptácik & Jörg, 1985. "Rezensionen," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 786-810, December.
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2012. "Exploring the drivers behind automotive exports in OECD countries: An empirical analysis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2011. "Exploring the factors driving automotive exports in OECD countries," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S4/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Dimitri Mardas & Chistos Nikas, 2008. "European Integration, Intra-industry Trade in Vertically Differentiated Products and the Balkan Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 355-368, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.