International Trade and Economic Growth: An Alternative to the Neoclassical Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 1999.
"Product Variety and Economic Growth-Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries,"
CRIEFF Discussion Papers
9906, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- By Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2001. "Product Variety and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(2), pages 1.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2000. "Product Variety and Economic Growth - Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2001. "Product Variety and Economic Growth Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20104, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke, 2000. "Product Variety and Economic Growth - Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/5, International Monetary Fund.
- H. Gray & John Martin, 1980. "The meaning and measurement of product differentiation in international trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 322-329, June.
- Rudolf Loertscher & Frank Wolter, 1980. "Determinants of intra-industry trade: Among countries and across industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 280-293, June.
- João Prates Romero & Fabrício Silveira & Gustavo Britto, 2011. "Structural change, National Innovation System and balance-of-payments contraint: a theoretical and empirical analysis of the Brazilian case," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 440, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- George Norman & John Dunning, 1984. "Intra-industry foreign direct investment: Its rationale and trade effects," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 522-540, September.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1985. "Separability and the modelling of international economic integration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 335-353.
- Antoine Magnier & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 1994. "Technology and trade: Empirical evidences for the major five industrialized countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 494-520, September.
- Terrence Bensel & Bruce Elmslie, 1992. "Rethinking international trade theory: a methodological appraisal," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 249-265, June.
- H. Gray, 1980. "The theory of international trade among industrial Nations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 447-470, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.