A Subregional Analysis of Universities’ Contribution to Economic and Innovation Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O43 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Clarysse, Bart & Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Van de Velde, Els & Vohora, Ajay, 2005.
"Spinning out new ventures: a typology of incubation strategies from European research institutions,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 183-216, March.
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & A. Lockett & E. Van De Velde & A. Vohora, 2004. "Spinning Out New Ventures: A Typology Of Incubation Strategies From European Research Institutions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 04/228, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila & Acs, Zoltan, 1997. "Local Geographic Spillovers between University Research and High Technology Innovations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 422-448, November.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-40, June.
- Inzelt, AnnamÃ¡ria & Szerb, LÃ¡szlÃ³, 2003.
"Az innovÃ¡ciÃ³s aktivitÃ¡s vizsgÃ¡lata Ã¶konometriai mÃ³dszerekkel
[Examining innovation activity by econometric methods]," KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle AlapÃtvÃ¡ny (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1002-1021.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Zoltan Bajmocy, 2006. "Opportunities of University Business Incubation in the Less Favoured Regions of Transition Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p190, European Regional Science Association.
- BajmÃ³cy, ZoltÃ¡n & Vas, ZsÃ³fia, 2012.
"Az innovÃ¡ciÃ³s rendszerek 25 Ã©ve. Szakirodalmi Ã¡ttekintÃ©s evolÃºciÃ³s kÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gtani megkÃ¶zelÃtÃ©sben
[25 years of innovation systems. A literature review from the angle of evolutionary ec," KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle AlapÃtvÃ¡ny (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1233-1256.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.