Increased Public Financing and Health Care Outcomes in Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transition Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 16 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112913
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheiman, Igor, 1991. "Health care reform in the Russian Federation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-54, September.
- D. Chernichovsky & H. Barnum & E. Potapchik, 1996. "Health system reform in Russia: the finance and organization perspectives," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 113-134, 05.
- Margaret M. Byrne & Kenneth Pietz & LeChauncy Woodard & Laura A. Petersen, 2007. "Health care funding levels and patient outcomes: a national study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 385-393.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Jaak Simm, 2014. "Multi-payer health insurance systems in Central and Eastern Europe: lessons from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Russia," Working Papers w0203, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2014. "Urban inequity in the performance of social health insurance system: evidence from Russian regions," Working Papers w0204, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.