Reference point method with importance weighted ordered partial achievements
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yager, Ronald R., 1997. "On the analytic representation of the Leximin ordering and its application to flexible constraint propagation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 176-192, October.
- Rodriguez Uria, M. Victoria & Caballero, Rafael & Ruiz, Francisco & Romero, Carlos, 2002. "Meta-goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 422-429, January.
- Llamazares, Bonifacio, 2004. "Simple and absolute special majorities generated by OWA operators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 707-720, November.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Sliwinski, Tomasz, 2003. "On solving linear programs with the ordered weighted averaging objective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 80-91, July.
- Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zaitsev, Alexander, 2006. "A multi-attribute e-auction mechanism for procurement: Theoretical foundations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 90-100, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.