AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Test.
Volume (Year): 7 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huang, Hsin-Cheng & Cressie, Noel, 1996. "Spatio-temporal prediction of snow water equivalent using the Kalman filter," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-175, July.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas, 2007.
"Technology Shocks and Employment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(523), pages 1436-1459, October.
- Thomas D. Willett, . "A Political Economy Analysis of the Maastricht and Stability Pact Fiscal Criteria," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-33, Claremont Colleges.
- Marchetti, Domenico J. & Nucci, Francesco, 2006.
"Pricing Behaviour and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Domenico J. Marchetti & Francesco Nucci, 2007. "Pricing Behavior and the Response of Hours to Productivity Shocks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(7), pages 1587-1611, October.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1999. "Gross job flows between plants and industries," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 41-64.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003.
"On the employment effect of technology : evidence from U.S. manufacturing for 1958-1996,"
03-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003. "On the Employment Effect of Technology: Evidence from US Manufacturing for 1958-1996," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yongsung Chang & Jay H. Hong, 2003. "On the Employment Effect of Technology: Evidence from US Manufacturing for 1958-1996," Macroeconomics 0307004, EconWPA.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Manfred J. M. Neumann, 1997.
"A Non-normative Theory of Inflation and Central Bank Independence,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
400, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Manfred Neumann, 2000. "A nonnormative theory of inflation and central bank independence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 315-333, June.
- Herrendorf, B. & Neumann, M.J.M., 1998. "A non-Normative Theory of Inflation and Central Bank Independence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 515, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2000. "Harrod versus Thirlwall: A Reassessment of Export-Led Growth," Macroeconomics 0012002, EconWPA.
- David Neumark, 2000. "Changes in Job Stability and Job Security: A Collective Effort to Untangle, Reconcile, and Interpret the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Feroli, 2004. "Monetary policy and the information content of the yield spread," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.