Rejoinder on: A review on empirical likelihood methods for regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TEST.
Volume (Year): 18 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Song Xi & Gao, Jiti & Tang, Chenghong, 2005. "A test for model specification of diffusion processes," MPRA Paper 11976, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Li, Minqiang & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2011. "Reduce computation in profile empirical likelihood method," MPRA Paper 33744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ngai Chan & Liang Peng & Rongmao Zhang, 2012. "Interval estimation of the tail index of a GARCH(1,1) model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 546-565, September.
- Karun Adusumilli & Taisuke Otsu, 2014. "Empirical Likelihood for Random Sets," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2014/574, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Zhouping Li & Yuanyuan Lin & Guoliang Zhou & Wang Zhou, 2014. "Empirical likelihood for least absolute relative error regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 86-99, March.
- Zhang, Rongmao & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2012. "Jackknife-blockwise empirical likelihood methods under dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 56-72, February.
- Marco Cattaneo & Andrea Wiencierz, 2014. "On the implementation of LIR: the case of simple linear regression with interval data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 743-767, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.