On the extension of sliced average variance estimation to multivariate regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods & Applications.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yongwu Shao & R. Dennis Cook & Sanford Weisberg, 2007. "Marginal tests with sliced average variance estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(2), pages 285-296.
- Zhu, Li-Ping & Zhu, Li-Xing, 2007. "On kernel method for sliced average variance estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(5), pages 970-991, May.
- Jae Keun Yoo & R. Dennis Cook, 2007. "Optimal sufficient dimension reduction for the conditional mean in multivariate regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 231-242.
- Li K-C. & Aragon Y. & Shedden K. & Thomas Agnan C., 2003. "Dimension Reduction for Multivariate Response Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 99-109, January.
- Li, Bing & Wen, Songqiao & Zhu, Lixing, 2008. "On a Projective Resampling Method for Dimension Reduction With Multivariate Responses," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1177-1186.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.