On principal Hessian directions for multivariate response regressions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cook R.D. & Setodji C.M., 2003. "A Model-Free Test for Reduced Rank in Multivariate Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 340-351, January.
- Li, Bing & Wen, Songqiao & Zhu, Lixing, 2008. "On a Projective Resampling Method for Dimension Reduction With Multivariate Responses," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1177-1186.
- Yingcun Xia & Howell Tong & W. K. Li & Li-Xing Zhu, 2002. "An adaptive estimation of dimension reduction space," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 363-410.
- Li K-C. & Aragon Y. & Shedden K. & Thomas Agnan C., 2003. "Dimension Reduction for Multivariate Response Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 99-109, January.
- Cook, R. Dennis & Ni, Liqiang, 2005. "Sufficient Dimension Reduction via Inverse Regression: A Minimum Discrepancy Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 410-428, June.
- Efstathia Bura & R. Dennis Cook, 2001. "Estimating the structural dimension of regressions via parametric inverse regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 393-410.
- Eaton, Morris L., 1986. "A characterization of spherical distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 272-276, December.
- Jae Keun Yoo & R. Dennis Cook, 2007. "Optimal sufficient dimension reduction for the conditional mean in multivariate regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(1), pages 231-242.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.