Dimension Reduction for Multivariate Response Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 98 (2003)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoo, Jae Keun, 2008. "Sufficient dimension reduction for the conditional mean with a categorical predictor in multivariate regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1825-1839, September.
- Jae Yoo & Keunbaik Lee & Seongho Wu, 2010. "On the extension of sliced average variance estimation to multivariate regression," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 529-540, November.
- Wen, Xuerong Meggie, 2010. "On sufficient dimension reduction for proportional censorship model with covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1975-1982, August.
- Heng-Hui Lue, 2010. "On principal Hessian directions for multivariate response regressions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 619-632, December.
- Benoît Liquet & Jérôme Saracco, 2007. "Pooled marginal slicing approach via SIR α with discrete covariables," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 599-617, December.
- Wittkowski, Knut M., 2003. "Novel Methods for Multivariate Ordinal Data applied to Genetic Diplotypes, Genomic Pathways, Risk Profiles, and Pattern Similarity," MPRA Paper 4570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoo, Jae Keun & Cook, R. Dennis, 2008. "Response dimension reduction for the conditional mean in multivariate regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 334-343, December.
- Noorbaloochi, Siamak & Nelson, David, 2008. "Conditionally specified models and dimension reduction in the exponential families," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1574-1589, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.