Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures
AbstractMathematics Subject Classification (2000) 62G35 Â· 62F99
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods & Applications.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C., 2010. "Influence Functions of the Spearman and Kendall Correlation Measures," Discussion Paper 2010-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Croux, Christophe & Dehon, C., 2010. "Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/270472, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khan, Jafar A. & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zamar, Ruben H., 2007. "Robust Linear Model Selection Based on Least Angle Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1289-1299, December.
- Genton, Marc G. & Ma, Yanyuan, 1999. "Robustness properties of dispersion estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 343-350, October.
- Ingram Olkin & Adi Raveh, 2009. "Bounds for how much influence an observation can have," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Stephan Morgenthaler, 2007. "A survey of robust statistics," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 271-293, February.
- Stephan Morgenthaler, 2007. "A survey of robust statistics," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 171-172, June.
- Agostino Tarsitano & Rosetta Lombardo, 2013. "A Coefficient of Correlation Based on Ratios of Ranks and Anti-ranks," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(2), pages 206-224, March.
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio, 2011. "Error rates for multivariate outlier detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 544-553, January.
- Dehling, Herold & Fried, Roland & Sharipov, Olimjon Sh. & Vogel, Daniel & Wornowizki, Max, 2013. "Estimation of the variance of partial sums of dependent processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 141-147.
- Agostino Tarsitano & Rosetta Lombardo, 2011. "An Exhaustive Coefficient Of Rank Correlation," Working Papers 201111, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Andreas Alfons & Wolfgang Baaske & Peter Filzmoser & Wolfgang Mader & Roland Wieser, 2011. "Robust variable selection with application to quality of life research," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 65-82, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.