A survey of robust statistics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods and Applications.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Hubert, Mia & Struyf, Anja, 2002. "The Deepest Regression Method," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 138-166, April.
- Valentin Todorov & Peter Filzmoser, . "An Object-Oriented Framework for Robust Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 32(i03).
- Eugster, Manuel J.A. & Leisch, Friedrich, 2011. "Weighted and robust archetypal analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1215-1225, March.
- Christophe Croux & Catherine Dehon, 2010.
"Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures,"
Statistical Methods and Applications,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 497-515, November.
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C., 2010. "Influence Functions of the Spearman and Kendall Correlation Measures," Discussion Paper 2010-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio, 2011. "Error rates for multivariate outlier detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 544-553, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.