Robust Linear Model Selection Based on Least Angle Regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 102 (2007)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C., 2010.
"Influence Functions of the Spearman and Kendall Correlation Measures,"
2010-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christophe Croux & Catherine Dehon, 2010. "Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 497-515, November.
- Andreas Alfons & Wolfgang Baaske & Peter Filzmoser & Wolfgang Mader & Roland Wieser, 2011. "Robust variable selection with application to quality of life research," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 65-82, March.
- Diego Vidaurre & Concha Bielza & Pedro Larrañaga, 2012. "Lazy lasso for local regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 531-550, September.
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2008. "Robust model selection using fast and robust bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5121-5135, August.
- Khan, Jafar A. & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zamar, Ruben H., 2010. "Fast robust estimation of prediction error based on resampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3121-3130, December.
- Menjoge, Rajiv S. & Welsch, Roy E., 2010. "A diagnostic method for simultaneous feature selection and outlier identification in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3181-3193, December.
- Tri-Dzung Nguyen & Roy Welsch, 2010. "Outlier detection and robust covariance estimation using mathematical programming," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 301-334, December.
- Riani, Marco & Atkinson, Anthony C., 2010. "Robust model selection with flexible trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3300-3312, December.
- Van Aelst, S. & Vandervieren, E. & Willems, G., 2012. "A Stahel–Donoho estimator based on huberized outlyingness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 531-542.
- Bartosz Kaszuba, 2012. "Empirical Comparison of Robust Portfolios’ Investment Effects," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 5(1), pages 047-061, June.
- N. Neykov & P. Filzmoser & P. Neytchev, 2014. "Ultrahigh dimensional variable selection through the penalized maximum trimmed likelihood estimator," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 187-207, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.