New Well-being Measures: Short Scales to Assess Flourishing and Positive and Negative Feelings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 97 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John F. Helliwell & Christopher P. Barrington-Leigh & Anthony Harris & Haifang Huang, 2009. "International Evidence on the Social Context of Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 14720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Heidi Lepper, 1999. "A Measure of Subjective Happiness: Preliminary Reliability and Construct Validation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 137-155, February.
- Jia Zhang & Ryan Howell & Peter Caprariello, 2013. "Buying Life Experiences for the “Right” Reasons: A Validation of the Motivations for Experiential Buying Scale," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 817-842, June.
- Jia Zhang & Ryan Howell & Maciej Stolarski, 2013. "Comparing Three Methods to Measure a Balanced Time Perspective: The Relationship Between a Balanced Time Perspective and Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 169-184, March.
- Felicia Huppert & Timothy So, 2013. "Flourishing Across Europe: Application of a New Conceptual Framework for Defining Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 837-861, February.
- Camille Jones & Sukkyung You & Michael Furlong, 2013. "A Preliminary Examination of Covitality as Integrated Well-Being in College Students," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 511-526, April.
- Ethan McMahan & David Estes, 2012. "Age-Related Differences in Lay Conceptions of Well-Being and Experienced Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 79-101, March.
- M. Sirgy, 2011. "Theoretical Perspectives Guiding QOL Indicator Projects," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 1-22, August.
- Nalan Yetim & Ünsal Yetim, 2014. "Sense of Community and Individual Well-Being: A Research on Fulfillment of Needs and Social Capital in the Turkish Community," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 93-115, January.
- Ana Silva & António Caetano, 2013. "Validation of the Flourishing Scale and Scale of Positive and Negative Experience in Portugal," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 469-478, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.