Results of a Quality of Work Life Index in Spain. A Comparison of Survey Results and Aggregate Social Indicators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2001.
"The Changing Distribution of Job Satisfaction,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(1), pages 1-30.
- Andrew E. Clark, 1998. "Measures of Job Satisfaction: What Makes a Good Job? Evidence from OECD Countries," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 34, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Pierre Martel & Gilles Dupuis, 2006. "Quality of Work Life: Theoretical and Methodological Problems, and Presentation of a New Model and Measuring Instrument," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 333-368, 06.
- Rannia Leontaridi & Peter Sloane, 2001. "Measuring The Quality Of Jobs," LoWER Working Papers wp7, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach & Mónica Reyes, 2003. "Measuring Quality of Life in Small Areas Over Different Periods of Time," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 51-74, October.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach, 2013.
"Quality of Work and Aggregate Productivity,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 37-66, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.