Measuring The Quality Of Jobs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies in its series LoWER Working Papers with number wp7.
Date of creation: Apr 2001
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pugno Maurizio & Depedri Sara, 2010.
"Job Performance and Job Satisfaction: An Integrated Survey,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 175-210.
- Maurizio Pugno & Sara Depedri, 2009. "Job performance and job satisfaction: an integrated survey," Department of Economics Working Papers 0904, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Konstantinos Pouliakas & Ioannis Theodossiou, 2005. "Socio-Economic Differences in the Perceived Quality of High and Low-Paid Jobs in Europe," Labor and Demography 0506002, EconWPA.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2005. "Socio-Economic Differences in the Satisfaction of High-Pay and Low-Pay Jobs in Europe," MPRA Paper 16733, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.
- McCausland, David & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2005.
"Some are Punished and Some are Rewarded: A Study of the Impact of Performance Pay on Job Satisfaction,"
14243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W.D. McCausland & K. Pouliakas & I. Theodossiou, 2005. "Some are Punished and Some are Rewarded: A Study of the Impact of Performance Pay on Job Satisfaction," Labor and Demography 0505019, EconWPA.
- Carlos Barros & Isabel Proenca & Jose Cabral Vieira, 2005.
"Low-wage employment in Portugal: a mixed logit approach,"
Labor and Demography
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Proença, Isabel & Vieira, José A. Cabral, 2005. "Low-Wage Employment in Portugal: A Mixed Logit Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carola Grün & Wolfgang Hauser & Thomas Rhein, 2010. "Is Any Job Better than No Job? Life Satisfaction and Re-employment," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 285-306, September.
- Ferrari, Filippo, 2010.
"Prestazione professionale = Competenza x Motivazione. Un modello a due dimensioni per la Gestione delle Risorse Umane
[Work Performance = Competence x Motivation. A two-side model for Human Resourc," MPRA Paper 26915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vieira, José A. Cabral, 2005. "Skill mismatches and job satisfaction," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 39-47, October.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi López-Tamayo & Jordi Suriñach, 2009. "Results of a Quality of Work Life Index in Spain. A Comparison of Survey Results and Aggregate Social Indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 225-241, January.
- Jose Cabral Vieira & Antonio Menezes & Patricia Gabriel, 2005. "Low pay, higher pay and job quality: empirical evidence for Portugal," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 505-511.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Vieira, José A. Cabral, 2005.
"Low Pay, Higher Pay and Job Satisfaction within the European Union: Empirical Evidence from Fourteen Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Jose A. Cabral Vieira, 2005. "Low-pay higher pay and job satisfaction within the European Union: empirical evidence from fourteen countries," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1560405, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- José Vieira & João Couto & Maria Teresa Borges-Tiago, 2004. "Wages and Job Satisfaction in Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa04p667, European Regional Science Association.
- Ricardo Pagán & Miguel Malo, 2009. "Job satisfaction and disability: lower expectations about jobs or a matter of health?," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 51-74, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.