Testing for Measurement Invariance in the Satisfaction with Life Scale: A Comparison of Russians and North Americans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 78 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Sánchez-García & Joan Batista-Foguet, 2008. "Congruency of the Cognitive and Affective Components of the Attitude as a Moderator on Intention of Condom Use Predictors," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 139-155, May.
- Ekaterina Selezneva, 2010.
"Surveying transitional experience and subjective well-being : Income, work, family,"
279, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Selezneva, Ekaterina, 2011. "Surveying transitional experience and subjective well-being: Income, work, family," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 139-157, June.
- Xinwen Bai & Chiahuei Wu & Rui Zheng & Xiaopeng Ren, 2011. "The Psychometric Evaluation of the Satisfaction with Life Scale Using a Nationally Representative Sample of China," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 183-197, April.
- Mithat Durak & Emre Senol-Durak & Tulin Gencoz, 2010. "Psychometric Properties of the Satisfaction with Life Scale among Turkish University Students, Correctional Officers, and Elderly Adults," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 413-429, December.
- Sibel Selim, 2008. "Life Satisfaction and Happiness in Turkey," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 531-562, September.
- Matt Vassar & Jason Ridge & Aaron Hill, 2008. "Inducing Score Reliability from Previous Reports: An Examination of Life Satisfaction Studies," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 27-45, May.
- Thomas Hansen & Britt Slagsvold & Reidun Ingebretsen, 2013. "The Strains and Gains of Caregiving: An Examination of the Effects of Providing Personal Care to a Parent on a Range of Indicators of Psychological Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 323-343, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.