The Subjective Well-Being of the Homeless, and Lessons for Happiness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 76 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Biswas-Diener & Ed Diener, 2001. "Making the Best of a Bad Situation: Satisfaction in the Slums of Calcutta," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 329-352, September.
- Ed Diener & Richard Lucas, 2000. "Explaining Differences in Societal Levels of Happiness: Relative Standards, Need Fulfillment, Culture, and Evaluation Theory," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 41-78, March.
- Ed Diener & Jeff Horwitz & Robert Emmons, 1985. "Happiness of the very wealthy," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 263-274, April.
- ED Diener & Carol Diener, 1995. "The wealth of nations revisited: Income and quality of life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 275-286, November.
- Laura Camfield & Gina Crivello & Martin Woodhead, 2009. "Wellbeing Research in Developing Countries: Reviewing the Role of Qualitative Methods," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 5-31, January.
- Naoki Nakazato & Ulrich Schimmack & Shigehiro Oishi, 2011. "Effect of Changes in Living Conditions on Well-Being: A Prospective Top–Down Bottom–Up Model," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 115-135, January.
- Abigail Barr & David Clark, 2007.
"A Multidimensional Analysis of Adaptation in a Developing Country Context,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2007-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Abigail Barr & David Clark, 2007. "A Multidimensional Analysis of Adaptation in a Developing Country Context," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2007-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Laura Camfield & Monica Guillen-Royo, 2010. "Wants, Needs and Satisfaction: A Comparative Study in Thailand and Bangladesh," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 183-203, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.