The Time-Pressure Illusion: Discretionary Time vs. Free Time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 73 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luisella Goldschmidt-Clermont and Elisabetta Pagnossin-Aligisakis, 1995. "Measures of Unrecorded Economic Activities in Fourteen Countries," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1995-02, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Michael Bittman, 1999. "Social Participation and Family Welfare: The Money and Time Costs of Leisure," Discussion Papers 0095, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta, 2010. "Out-of-home activities, daily travel, and subjective well-being," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 723-732, November.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2011.
"Intensity of Time and Income Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty: Well-Being and Minimum 2DGAP ; German Evidence,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
411, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2011. "Intensity of Time and Income Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty: Well-Being and Minimum 2DGAP – German Evidence," FFB-Discussionpaper 92, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Merz, Joachim & Rathjen, Tim, 2011. "Intensity of Time and Income Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty: Well-Being and Minimum 2DGAP – German Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6022, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2011. "Intensity of time and income interdependent multidimensional poverty: Well-being and minimum 2DGAP – German evidence," Working Papers 228, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Granger, Karen & Lu, Vinh Nhat & Conduit, Jodie & Veale, Roberta & Habel, Cullen, 2014. "Keeping the faith! Drivers of participation in spiritually-based communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 68-75.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & Karen Hamrick & Margaret Andrews, 2011. "Time Poverty Thresholds and Rates for the US Population," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 129-155, October.
- Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn, 2009. "The decline of relational goods in the production of well-being?," CAWM Discussion Papers 21, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Ignace Glorieux & Ilse Laurijssen & Joeri Minnen & Theun Tienoven, 2010. "In Search of the Harried Leisure Class in Contemporary Society: Time-Use Surveys and Patterns of Leisure Time Consumption," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 163-181, June.
- Hélène Couprie & Gaëlle Ferrant, 2012. "Welfare Comparisons, Economies of Scale and Equivalence Scale in Time Use," THEMA Working Papers 2012-43, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jamie Spinney & Hugh Millward, 2010. "Time and Money: A New Look at Poverty and the Barriers to Physical Activity in Canada," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 341-356, November.
- DeVoe, Sanford E. & Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 2010. "How Higher Economic Value of Time Increases Feelings of Time Pressure," Research Papers 2066, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Lina Eriksson & James Rice & Robert Goodin, 2007. "Temporal Aspects of Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 80(3), pages 511-533, February.
- Max Haller & Markus Hadler & Gerd Kaup, 2013. "Leisure Time in Modern Societies: A New Source of Boredom and Stress?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 403-434, April.
- Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Measurement of Time and Income Poverty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_690, Levy Economics Institute.
- He Yang & Susan Hutchinson & Harry Zinn & Alan Watson, 2011. "Discretionary Time of Chinese College Students: Activities and Impact of SARS-Induced Constraints on Choices," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 517-535, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.