Measures of Unrecorded Economic Activities in Fourteen Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in its series Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) with number HDOCPA-1995-02.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: Jun 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as background research for the 1995 Human Development Report.
human development; gender measurement; gender equality;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benoit Rapoport & Catherine Sofer & Anne Solaz, 2011.
"Household Production in a Collective Model: Some New Results,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Benoît Rapoport & Catherine Sofer & Anne Solaz, 2011. "Household production in a collective model: some new results," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 23-45, January.
- Burda, Michael C & Hamermesh, Daniel S & Weil, Philippe, 2007.
"Total Work, Gender and Social Norms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel S Hamermesh & Michael C Burda & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," Sciences Po publications 6232, Sciences Po.
- Burda, Michael C. & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Weil, Philippe, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 2705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Burda & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michael Burda & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," NBER Working Papers 13000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S Hamermesh & Michael C Burda & Philippe Weil, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," Sciences Po publications 2705, Sciences Po.
- Michael Kevane & Leslie Gray, 1999. "A Woman's Field Is Made At Night: Gendered Land Rights And Norms In Burkina Faso," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 1-26.
- Robert Goodin & James Rice & Michael Bittman & Peter Saunders, 2005. "The Time-Pressure Illusion: Discretionary Time vs. Free Time," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 43-70, 08.
- van Staveren, I.P., 2005. "Five methodological approaches for research on gender and trade impacts," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19176, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Elissa Braunstein, 2001. "Shifting From the Home to the Market: Accounting for Women's Work in Taiwan, 1965-1995," Working Papers wp24, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Rapoport, Benoît & Sofer, Catherine & Solaz, Anne, 2006. "La production domestique dans les modèles collectifs," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(1), pages 247-269, mars-juin.
- Donna Dosman & Janet Fast & Sherry Chapman & Norah Keating, 2006. "Retirement and Productive Activity in Later Life," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 401-419, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.