Health and the Quality of Life
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 51 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hollandsworth, James G., 1988. "Evaluating the impact of medical treatment on the quality of life: A 5-year update," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 425-434, January.
- Alex Michalos, 1985. "Multiple discrepancies theory (MDT)," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 347-413, May.
- D. Thomas & Edward Hughes & Bruno Zumbo, 1998. "On Variable Importance in Linear Regression," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 253-275, November.
- Stefano Tartaglia, 2013. "Different Predictors of Quality of Life in Urban Environment," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1045-1053, September.
- Ryan Howell & Mark Kurai & Leona Tam, 2013. "Money Buys Financial Security and Psychological Need Satisfaction: Testing Need Theory in Affluence," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Foster, Gigi & Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W., 2012. "The triumph of hope over disappointment: A note on the utility value of good health expectations," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 206-214.
- Helliwell, John F., 2003.
"How's life? Combining individual and national variables to explain subjective well-being,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 331-360, March.
- John F. Helliwell, 2002. "How's Life? Combining Individual and National Variables to Explain Subjective Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 9065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Lee & Louis Leung & Venhwei Lo & Chengyu Xiong, 2008. "The Perceived Role of ICTs in Quality of Life in Three Chinese Cities," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 457-476, September.
- Alex Michalos & P. Hatch & Dawn Hemingway & Loraine Lavallee & Anne Hogan & Bev Christensen, 2007. "Health and quality of life of older people, a replication after six years," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 127-158, November.
- Erik Angner & Jennifer Ghandhi & Kristen Williams Purvis & Daniel Amante & Jeroan Allison, 2013. "Daily Functioning, Health Status, and Happiness in Older Adults," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 1563-1574, October.
- Pei-shan Liao, 2009. "Parallels Between Objective Indicators and Subjective Perceptions of Quality of Life: A Study of Metropolitan and County Areas in Taiwan," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 99-114, March.
- Alex Michalos & Douglas Ramsey & Derrek Eberts & P. Kahlke, 2012. "Good Health is Not the Same as a Good Life: Survey Results from Brandon, Manitoba," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 201-234, June.
- Ming-Chang Tsai & Heng-Hao Chang & Wan-chi Chen, 2012. "Globally Happy: Individual Globalization, Expanded Capacities, and Subjective Wellbeing," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 509-524, September.
- Oliver Schilling & Hans-Werner Wahl & Frank Oswald, 2013. "Change in Life Satisfaction Under Chronic Physical Multi-morbidity in Advanced Old Age: Potential and Limits of Adaptation," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 19-36, March.
- Alfonso Urzúa & Claudia Miranda-Castillo & Alejandra Caqueo-Urízar & Franco Mascayano, 2013. "Do Cultural Values Affect Quality of Life Evaluation?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 1295-1313, December.
- Cristina Bernini & Andrea Guizzardi & Giovanni Angelini, 2013. "DEA-Like Model and Common Weights Approach for the Construction of a Subjective Community Well-Being Indicator," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 405-424, November.
- Omar Fassio & Chiara Rollero & Norma Piccoli, 2013. "Health, Quality of Life and Population Density: A Preliminary Study on “Contextualized” Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 479-488, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.