Models of well-being and ill-being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Wilkening & David McGranahan, 1978. "Correlates of subjective well-being in Northern Wisconsin," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 211-234, March.
- Tinbergen, Jan, 1981. "Some neglected determinants of welfare functions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Anna Vignoles, 2008.
"Mental Health of Parents and Life Satisfaction of Children: A Within-Family Analysis of Intergenerational Transmission of Well-Being,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 397-422, September.
- N Powdthavee & A Vignoles, 2008. "Mental Health of Parents and Life Satisfaction of Children: A Within-Family Analysis of Intergenerational Transmission of Well-Being," Discussion Papers 08/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- M. Sirgy, 2011. "Theoretical Perspectives Guiding QOL Indicator Projects," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 1-22, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.