What Did Stiglitz, Sen and Fitoussi Get Right and What Did They Get Wrong?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 102 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-FranÃ§ois Arsenault, 2009. "Living Standards Domain of the Canadian Index of Wellbeing," CSLS Research Reports, Centre for the Study of Living Standards 2009-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Alex Michalos, 1997. "Combining Social, Economic And Environmental Indicators To Measure Sustainable Human Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 221-258, January.
- Michael Hagerty & Robert Cummins & Abbott Ferriss & Kenneth Land & Alex Michalos & Mark Peterson & Andrew Sharpe & Joseph Sirgy & Joachim Vogel, 2001. "Quality of Life Indexes for National Policy: Review and Agenda for Research," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 1-96, July.
- Martin Binder, 2013. "Innovativeness and Subjective Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 561-578, April.
- Edmund Byrne, 2014. "Towards Enforceable Bans on Illicit Businesses: From Moral Relativism to Human Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 119-130, January.
- Valerie MÃ¸ller, 2013. "South African Quality of Life Trends Over Three Decades, 1980â€“2010," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 915-940, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.