Social welfare rankings of income distributions A new parametric concept of intermediate inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2007.
"New Unit-Consistent Intermediate Inequality Indices,"
63, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Coral Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2010. "New unit-consistent intermediate inequality indices," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 505-521, March.
- Lambert, Peter & Zheng, Buhong, 2011. "On the consistent measurement of attainment and shortfall inequality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 214-219, January.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2012.
"Intertemporal poverty comparisons,"
- Kjellsson, Gustav & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2013. "Lost in Translation: Rethinking the Inequality-Equivalence Criteria for Bounded Health Variables," Working Papers 2013:18, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 02 Jan 2014.
- M-super-a Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Díez, 2010.
"Unit Consistency And Bipolarization Of Income Distributions,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(1), pages 65-83, 03.
- Ma Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Diez, 2008. "Unit-consistency and polarization of income distributions," Working Papers 100, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Francisco Azpitarte & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2012. "A Dominance Criterion for Measuring Income Inequality from a Centrist View: The Case of Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.