Social welfare rankings of income distributions A new parametric concept of intermediate inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambert, Peter & Zheng, Buhong, 2011. "On the consistent measurement of attainment and shortfall inequality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 214-219, January.
- Florent Bresson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2012.
"Intertemporal Poverty Comparisons,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Coral Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2010.
"New unit-consistent intermediate inequality indices,"
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 505-521, March.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2007. "New Unit-Consistent Intermediate Inequality Indices," Working Papers 63, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kjellsson, Gustav & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2013. "Lost in Translation: Rethinking the Inequality-Equivalence Criteria for Bounded Health Variables," Working Papers 2013:18, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 02 Jan 2014.
- Francisco Azpitarte & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2012. "A Dominance Criterion for Measuring Income Inequality from a Centrist View: The Case of Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- M-super-a Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Díez, 2010.
"Unit Consistency And Bipolarization Of Income Distributions,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(1), pages 65-83, 03.
- Ma Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia & Henar Diez, 2008. "Unit-consistency and polarization of income distributions," Working Papers 100, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.