A process control method based on five-parameter generalized lambda distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asquith, William H., 2007. "L-moments and TL-moments of the generalized lambda distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4484-4496, May.
- Lin, Yu-Chang & Chou, Chao-Yu, 2005. "On the design of variable sample size and sampling intervals charts under non-normality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 249-261, May.
- Teyarachakul, Sunantha & Chand, Suresh & Tang, Jen, 2007. "Estimating the limits for statistical process control charts: A direct method improving upon the bootstrap," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 472-481, April.
- Su, Steve, 2007. "Numerical maximum log likelihood estimation for generalized lambda distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3983-3998, May.
- Headrick, Todd C. & Mugdadi, Abdel, 2006. "On simulating multivariate non-normal distributions from the generalized lambda distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3343-3353, July.
- Karvanen, Juha & Nuutinen, Arto, 2008. "Characterizing the generalized lambda distribution by L-moments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1971-1983, January.
- Maravelakis, Petros & Panaretos, John & Psarakis, Stelios, 2002. "Effect of Estimation of the Process Parameters on the Control Limits of the Univariate Control Charts for Process Dispersion," MPRA Paper 6386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.