A Latent Class Application to the Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 38 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Mario Lucchini & Maurizio Pisati & Bertrand Maître, 2010.
"Understanding the Socio-Economic Distribution and Consequences of Patterns of Multiple Deprivation: An Application of Self-Organising Maps,"
201009, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Mario Lucchini & Maurizio Pisati & Maitre, Bertrand, 2009. "Understanding the Socio-Economic Distribution and Consequences of Patterns of Multiple Deprivation: An Application of Self-Organising Maps," Papers WP302, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2010. "Identifying Economically Vulnerable Groups as the Economic Crisis Emerged," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(4), pages 501â525.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2006-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Celso Nunes, 2008. "Poverty Measurement: The Development of Different Approaches and Its Techniques," Working Papers 93, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Elena Pirani, 2013. "Evaluating contemporary social exclusion in Europe: a hierarchical latent class approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 923-941, February.
- Christopher Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2007. "Income, deprivation and economic stress in the enlarged European Union," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 309-329, September.
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen, 2010. "Cross-national comparison of monetary and multidimensional child poverty in the European Union: puzzling with the few pieces that the EUSILC provides," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 13510, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2005. "Income, Deprivation and Economic Strain in the Enlarged European Union," Papers WP164, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Izhak Berkovich, 2013. "A Multidimensional Approach in International Comparative Policy Analysis Based on Demographic Projections," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 943-968, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.