A Latent Class Application to the Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 38 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2010. "Identifying Economically Vulnerable Groups as the Economic Crisis Emerged," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(4), pages 501â525.
- Celso Nunes, 2008. "Poverty Measurement: The Development of Different Approaches and Its Techniques," Working Papers 93, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Elena Pirani, 2013. "Evaluating contemporary social exclusion in Europe: a hierarchical latent class approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 923-941, February.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2005. "Income, Deprivation and Economic Strain in the Enlarged European Union," Papers WP164, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Izhak Berkovich, 2013. "A Multidimensional Approach in International Comparative Policy Analysis Based on Demographic Projections," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 943-968, December.
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen, 2010. "Cross-national comparison of monetary and multidimensional child poverty in the European Union: puzzling with the few pieces that the EUSILC provides," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 13510, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Mario Lucchini & Maurizio Pisati & Maitre, Bertrand, 2009.
"Understanding the Socio-Economic Distribution and Consequences of Patterns of Multiple Deprivation: An Application of Self-Organising Maps,"
WP302, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher T. Whelan & Mario Lucchini & Maurizio Pisati & Bertrand Maître, 2010. "Understanding the Socio-Economic Distribution and Consequences of Patterns of Multiple Deprivation: An Application of Self-Organising Maps," Working Papers 201009, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Christopher Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2007. "Income, deprivation and economic stress in the enlarged European Union," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 309-329, September.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2006. "Summarizing multiple deprivation indicators," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-40, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.